NC SW 1.5T Dumper
Call for Price
This model is due to arrive in stock in September 2022, so save the date!
Powerful, Compact, 4 Wheel Drive, Hydrostatic Dumper
- Power is provided by the reliable Kubota D series engine
- Automotive DA controlled pump provides safe and smooth control at all times.
- Twin-Lock wheel motors provides power to each wheel via its own dual hydraulic motor . As one wheel starts to lose traction, the power is distributed to the other wheels to compensate thus giving Intelligent 4 wheel drive.
- With a steering angle of +/- 36° and gradeability of 50% this makes the HT 1.5 series dumper an effective tool for hard to access sites with difficult terrain.
- Steering: Priority load sensing hydrostatic centre pivot
- Working brakes: Hydrostatic retardation
- Park brake: Automatic in rear wheel motors
- Unrivalled operator access & comfort
- Excellent rough terrain performance from permanent 4-wheel drive
- Heavy duty construction
- Column operated forward and reverse directions with acceleration by foot pedal
- Simple and safe operation; drive direction on the steering column
- Simple instrument panel including fuel gauge, hour meter, warning lights for parking brake, oil temperature, oil pressure, engine temperature
- Folding ROPS as standard
- Flashing beacon as standard
- Easy access to engine compartment for service & maintenance
- Recovery hitch as standard
- 24 HP engine (18kW)
- Excellent power to weight ratio
- Ample ground clearance
- Excellent turning circle
- Reversing alarm as standard
- Separate fuel and hydraulic oil filler compartments
- Skip swivels 180°via joystick control
- Adjustable suspension seat
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ORDERS
All orders received before 12 noon/midday on a given working day will be processed the same day – All orders placed after 12 noon/midday will be processed on the next working day. (e.g. Orders placed on a Friday at 13.00 will be processed on the following Monday morning)
We will endeavour to supply all orders once placed within 48 hours of the order being processed if the item is held in stock.
There will be occasions when some of our items will be under stock replenishment/ manufacture cycles for such items these orders will be processed within 7-10 days. Machine Serve Parts Department will email to advise if this is the case, or contact email@example.com or call 01837 682610 to clarify in advance.
Please contact us for a delivery quote if you would like to upgrade your order to a Saturday service.
Please note some remote UK locations are 48 hour minimum delivery, we cannot guarantee Next Day Delivery for these areas. Please be advised that locations such as the Scottish Highlands, may incur a delivery surcharge. Contact us prior to purchasing if you’re unsure as to whether this will effect you.
All goods are brand new unless otherwise stated. If an item arrives damaged or faulty then it must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any items that have been damaged due to misuse, wear and tear or accidents. Please contact us with your order reference for more details.
If you ordered an item incorrectly then you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange. These must be returned to us in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please contact our support team with your order reference for more information.
All our products are covered by a manufacturers guarantee of 1 year unless otherwise stated. This covers faulty materials/workmanship. It does not cover general wear and tear or damage. All product warranties are subject to the manufacturers terms and conditions. Machine Serve is only a retailer of good and services, all individual product warranty claims will be managed by the manufacturer. We will be happy to help you contact the appropriate company & assist as necessary. However we are not responsible for any product directly and the manufacturers decision is final. Please be aware the product warranties are only valid to customers based in the United Kingdom. If you have any questions please contact our support team.