Cherry Product Access Platform 2.44m (8′) – CM24D/8
£2,340.00 Inc VAT
The Cherry Safety Access Platform range includes some of the most popular models on the UK agricultural market, due to their conformity with HSE regulations and heavy duty build quality. All models come as standard with tine fixings or bracket mount, have a self closing access gate and a full width tool shelf. Both of the CM24D & CM24D/8 models also come with a galvanised finish as standard.
To comply with HSE regulations (PM28), the Cherry range of platforms include - complete kick boards - weldmesh back (at the headstock width) - harness points - non slip chequer plate floor - bracket mount or tine fixing - self closing access gate - full safety instructions (including stickers) & a certificate of conformity.
- HSE Conformity, design complies with all current HSE requirements as per PM28 guidelines.
- Documents supplied, each Platform comes with a certificate of conformity, operating instructions, and a link to download the current PM28 guidelines.
- Safe Working Load, both platforms in this range have a maximum working load of 500kgs.
- Spring Shut Access Gate, as standard for ease of access. Inward opening, self closing.
- Tool Shelf, full width on both platforms. Suitable for holding tools, drills etc. Rather than having them on the floor as a potential trip hazard.
- Weldmesh Back, prevents access into the workings of the machine i.e headstock or mast.
- Floor, non slip chequer plate with drainage holes.
- Harness Points, either end on both models, for maximum safety without movement restrictions.
- Tine Fixings or Bracket Fixings, built to suit your requests. All models have the option for tine fixings, bracket mount or both.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ORDERS
All orders received before 12 noon/midday on a given working day will be processed the same day – All orders placed after 12 noon/midday will be processed on the next working day. (e.g. Orders placed on a Friday at 13.00 will be processed on the following Monday morning)
We will endeavour to supply all orders once placed within 48 hours of the order being processed if the item is held in stock.
There will be occasions when some of our items will be under stock replenishment/ manufacture cycles for such items these orders will be processed within 7-10 days. Machine Serve Parts Department will email to advise if this is the case, or contact email@example.com or call 01837 682610 to clarify in advance.
Please contact us for a delivery quote if you would like to upgrade your order to a Saturday service.
Please note some remote UK locations are 48 hour minimum delivery, we cannot guarantee Next Day Delivery for these areas. Please be advised that locations such as the Scottish Highlands, may incur a delivery surcharge. Contact us prior to purchasing if you’re unsure as to whether this will effect you.
All goods are brand new unless otherwise stated. If an item arrives damaged or faulty then it must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any items that have been damaged due to misuse, wear and tear or accidents. Please contact us with your order reference for more details.
If you ordered an item incorrectly then you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange. These must be returned to us in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt. Please contact our support team with your order reference for more information.
All our products are covered by a manufacturers guarantee of 1 year unless otherwise stated. This covers faulty materials/workmanship. It does not cover general wear and tear or damage. All product warranties are subject to the manufacturers terms and conditions. Machine Serve is only a retailer of good and services, all individual product warranty claims will be managed by the manufacturer. We will be happy to help you contact the appropriate company & assist as necessary. However we are not responsible for any product directly and the manufacturers decision is final. Please be aware the product warranties are only valid to customers based in the United Kingdom. If you have any questions please contact our support team.